1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Buff Orp Chicks for sale in Hermon, Maine

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by IloveTravis, Aug 8, 2008.

1. IloveTravis

IloveTravis Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2008
    Hey guys. I just hatched some beautiful buff orp chicks. They are very sweet and healthy, and have been well socialized already, and they're only a day old. I can't stop watching the darn things. They really are sweethearts.
    I have eight of them now, and decided that I only want to keep two. I want to be able to spend enough time with them to turn them into real sweet, docile birds.
    So I've got six golden babies that I'm hoping to sell for 2 dollars apiece if anyones interested. I live in Hermon Maine, just outside of Bangor. I'm not really sure if any of you use orps for meat, but I really want to give these birds to a home that raises chicks as pets, not livestock. I get attatched really quick [​IMG]. PM me or post a reply if you're interested.

Oops, I just remembered. Only four chickies are for sale, I've promised two to someone else. Sorry, I was tired last night [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  2. DougD

DougD Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2007
    Can't PM you your box is full.

3. IloveTravis

IloveTravis Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2008
    Sorry about that! I emptied my inbox. [​IMG] Chicks are still available, pm if interested!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by