Buff Orp Special - this week only $12 per doz - PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Nov 14, 2009.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    That's right..quality buff orpington hatching eggs for $12 a dozen (plus Priority s/h). Feel free to PM me if you need more or less than a dozen. Even if the buy-it-now is purchased, this offer is good for 7 full days from time of auction posting. PM if you missed the BIN to get your order in or just respond to this thread.

I accept paypal or postal money order payment. Paypal to [email protected] .

I will fill orders in the order they are received/paid. I am getting at least a dozen a day from my beautiful flock of orps. Get em now and grow em out for your new spring layers.

You can see pics of our birds on our web site at www.hinkjcpoultry.com or see photos taken today here https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=267250 . Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  2. lowcountrypoultry

lowcountrypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

PM sent [​IMG]

3. sangel4you

sangel4you Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2009
    Halifax, Pennsylvania
    What do you normally charge? I'd like some to hatch for my layers next year, but I don't have heat in coop and DH says no more in house at a month old! ha ha So I can't take any until spring. I'd be interested then, but I'm just wondering if there's a huge price difference. Thanks!

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Standard price is $40 a dozen shipped, however I do sometimes offer specials to BYCers at $30 shipped.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by