Buff Orpington 6 weeks old - female or male

Which ones are your red sexlinks? None of those look like red sexlinks. Heres mine in comparison. They all look like buff orpington cockerels.

Attachments

• 20200803_140833.jpg
    20200803_140833.jpg
    697.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm so sorry for your birds!
Rebuild your coop and run, it's obviously not safe, unless someone forgot to close a door yesterday.
Meanwhile, bring your two survivors into a safe place today, and keep them there until these coop issues are fixed.
Can you post pictures of your coop and run? Maybe we can help with this.
Did you get the fox? Apparently someone saw it, or evidence.
Mary

I'm so sorry for your birds!
Rebuild your coop and run, it's obviously not safe, unless someone forgot to close a door yesterday.
Meanwhile, bring your two survivors into a safe place today, and keep them there until these coop issues are fixed.
Can you post pictures of your coop and run? Maybe we can help with this.
Did you get the fox? Apparently someone saw it, or evidence.
Mary
Thank you so much for the help
I will post pictures once I get home
The doors were all locked however on the top of one of the doors there was a space we were intended to fix in a few days, but the fox was too fast.
Since all the doors were locked when we found out, the only explanation is the fox squeezed through the small opening (one of the our dead sex links was found near this door also) one of the dead buffs was on our patio and all that was left was bones, and the other two are gone.
We are not 100% sure it was a fox but they are around our area and they attacked one of neighbors chickens also a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom