1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Buff Orpington, Black Star, Barred Rock, Aeracauna PUllets for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jenlyn9483, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    ok guys I always buy extra in the spring so I can pick out my personal favorites of each breed, now I have excellent pullets ready to start laying in 2-4 weeks. If you are in the florida Panhandle or the lower region of AL or GA and want to come see me in Bayou George, Come on down. I'm letting these beautiful egg factories go for $5 ea.

2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Boy what a deal! I wish I were near you. My friend just got 1 YEAR old ones for 10 bucks and she thought that was good [​IMG]

3. southernhen

southernhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Port St. Joe, Florida
    I just pm'd you.....Joann

4. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    Yeah that's a great deal! You might want to rethink that. $5 doesn't cover the food costs. I got $20 ea for 2 11 month olds the other day. You should ask at least $15.

Having said that... HEY EVERYBODY NAB THESE BIRDS FAST!! [​IMG]

5. Nuggetsowner:)

Nuggetsowner:) Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2007
    Minnesota
    Wish I lived closer!! I recently got buff orps and barred rock and ee's for the first time. I really love all three breeds!! Can't wait till they start laying!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by