Buff Orpington cockerels - 5 wks old (NE PA)

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
I have 3 cockerels, hatched on 6/12, will be 5 weeks old this Thursday. Asking $5 each to cover feed/care.

I prefer pickup, but will ship in appropriate temps. Shipping would be via Express plus box costs. Pickup in Slatington PA 18080.

100_5203.jpg

100_5205.jpg

Jody

Oh Jody your birds are so beautiful! I hatched 2 roos and 1 hen from your BO eggs and the roo is at a great farm and are getting spoiled! And your hen "Golden Princess" is going to be shown at the fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.png
smile.png

Somebody has to get her roosters! They are wonderful birds! Gosh I want to live on a farm!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh I am so moving when I become a RN!

smile.png

Awww, thanks tsagirl! You're always so sweet.
hugs.gif
Please let me know how our Golden Princess does at the fair. I'm sure she'll make you proud.

These boys are so soft and fluffy..and very sweet too.
love.gif

Jody

Man! I so need a buff roo, and was thinking of checking with you to see if you were going to have any in September. It's waaaay too hot right now to ship here!
he.gif

That's ok...feel free to check back in September. I agree on the heat..in some parts of the country, it's just not worth the risk right now. You just never know around here what I have growing out. The bators are still running full speed ahead.
smile.png

Jody

Well, that would certainly be a good solution. Let me know when you're ready for them.
smile.png

Jody

Back
Top Bottom