Buff Orpington cockerels - 5 wks old (NE PA)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Jul 16, 2008.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I have 3 cockerels, hatched on 6/12, will be 5 weeks old this Thursday. Asking $5 each to cover feed/care.

I prefer pickup, but will ship in appropriate temps. Shipping would be via Express plus box costs. Pickup in Slatington PA 18080.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jody

2. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Oh Jody your birds are so beautiful! I hatched 2 roos and 1 hen from your BO eggs and the roo is at a great farm and are getting spoiled! And your hen "Golden Princess" is going to be shown at the fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Somebody has to get her roosters! They are wonderful birds! Gosh I want to live on a farm!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh I am so moving when I become a RN!

[​IMG]

3. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Awww, thanks tsagirl! You're always so sweet. [​IMG] Please let me know how our Golden Princess does at the fair. I'm sure she'll make you proud.

These boys are so soft and fluffy..and very sweet too. [​IMG]

Jody

4. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Man! I so need a buff roo, and was thinking of checking with you to see if you were going to have any in September. It's waaaay too hot right now to ship here! [​IMG]

5. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    That's ok...feel free to check back in September. I agree on the heat..in some parts of the country, it's just not worth the risk right now. You just never know around here what I have growing out. The bators are still running full speed ahead. [​IMG]

Jody

6. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Actually, what I *should* do is order a dozen eggs from you. I can always use more hens, too..[​IMG]

7. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Silly dial-up! Another double post!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  8. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Well, that would certainly be a good solution. Let me know when you're ready for them. [​IMG]

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by