Buff Orpington Cockerels, For Sale or Trade, NEPA **NEW PIX**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SterlingAcres, Oct 21, 2008.

1. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Was wondering if anyone was looking for some nice Buff Orpington cockerels from Jody's stock? They're about 10-11 weeks old, very pretty. I've got 7 that definitely need homes before winter really hits here. I'll trade them all for one or two EE pullets (preferably around the same age). Please help [​IMG] I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to put them in my freezer.

Pickup only or within reasonable driving distance of Bear Creek, PA. PM me if interested.

More pictures are available upon request. However, here is one from a few weeks ago, when I gave the flock some oatmeal for breakfast.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  2. chickenannie

chickenannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    If they are purebred Buff Orpingtons, I would like a roo or two, if you have any that are non-aggressive. I live about 2 hours away from the Poconos... do you ever come down this way?

3. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Philadelphia is 1.5 hours from me. I see that you're in Lancaster, which is closer. I don't get down that way often.

None of my birds are aggressive. They are VERY friendly and love to be hand fed treats. I have 5 'keepers' that I need to weed down to 2 and I have 7 additional boys that need homes as well. So, that's 10 cockerels total.

I actually just walked outside an hour ago and noticed that it's indeed SNOWING here. So, these guys need homes ASAP. [​IMG] Help me out fellow BYCers. LOL

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    WOW its snowing in PA its not even blow freezing here tonight although the other day we had very low temps

5. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Yeah I know. It's 36 here and calling for rain all night... but it's flurrying instead. Go figure. [​IMG]

SEEEEEEEEEEE

[​IMG]

[​IMG] I'm not fibbing.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  6. ChickaD

ChickaD Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    central Vermont
    Oh my gosh, I can't believe you're getting snow already! Sure wish I had room in our mixed flock to add one of your pretty boys...and I'm not around the corner either...good luck!
    Just as I posted this, my title changed to overrun with chickens......kind of timely, yes? [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  7. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Thank you very much. I hope I can find them homes. [​IMG]

8. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Some of these guys still need homes!!! [​IMG] Help me out!

9. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Anyone? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Sure hope you find these very handsome guys good loving homes. Sigh wish i could take some but not now i can't. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by