Buff Orpington eggs wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JCoogle, Dec 20, 2009.

1. JCoogle

JCoogle Chillin' With My Peeps

Looking for Buff Orpington Hatching eggs. Feel free to email me at [email protected].

2. organicfoltzfamilyfarm

organicfoltzfamilyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2009
    Trafalgar, IN
    E-mail sent.[​IMG]

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    We've been SOO blessed to have a beautiful and healthy, wonderful NonHatchery purebred flocks and am offering 12+ of the Buff Orpington eggs Our shipping costs include handling, packing and confirmation delivery number. I will include more the day of shipping, as available. We have 1 rooster for 4 hens ratio and there has been much activity with our Buffs.

We full time farm and treat all our poultry with the best feeds, sprouted grains, access to grass and care on our organic principled farm.

Buff orpingtons:

[​IMG]

The photos do not do this flock justice.....The hens literally have the most strawberry blonde coloring and the Males have some deep almost cherry colored feathers and is non-hatchery.

I hope you will look at our feedback here:
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above

We ship eggs in the same fashion as we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned by stryofoam/eggs and/or other packing materials and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible you in having the best hatch possible.

We accept paypal as payment. Should you not have paypal, we accept USPS money orders and you can pm me and we'll set up a schedule for shipping for you after we receive your money order (So, If you pay by money order, please do not bid on this auction and just pm me for arrangements.)

We'd be honored to serve you. Please let me know if you have any questions and have a blessed day.

4. spydertoys

spydertoys Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Munfordville, Kentucky
    Sent email.

5. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

PM Sent. Here are pics of ours, they are the golden color that the APA Standard calls for [​IMG] The only problem with shipping eggs this time of year is they can and will freeze in transit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Steve in NC

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by