1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Buff orpington Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bradybrady09, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradybrady09

bradybrady09 BANNED

Mar 19, 2009
    Vermont
    Okay after sending all the eggs out this morning upon returning i collected 12 pure buff orpington eggs and im asking $20 which includes shipping and the tracking number if you are interested in this i will ship in the morning so it will most likely be around 18 eggs instead of the 12

2. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Do you have pics of eggs? I've ordered several batches this year, and the eggs are the size of a large bantam egg... NOT what I want in a BO!

3. bradybrady09

bradybrady09 BANNED

Mar 19, 2009
    Vermont
    i will take pictures in a few hours if you pm me your email address i will get them to you today my buff eggs are the size of a small duck egg there rather large.

4. nickori

nickori Out Of The Brooder

Nov 13, 2008
    Temple
    I pm'd you with some information about purchasing some eggs. How soon do you think you could ship them.

Nicki

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Do not engage in any further transactions, as buyer or seller, until all outstanding transactions are resolved. Thank you.

BYC Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by