Buff Orpington - picture heavy

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
I was out taking some pics of my girls yesterday. Please don't mind their appearance. They would be very upset if they knew I shared their photos while they are in moult and looking rough at the end of their season. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
smile.png

The first pic is Big Mama and Blondie having a discussion about the whole camera thingy..

100_5677.jpg

Here are a couple pullets still filling out:

100_5678.jpg

100_5681.jpg

100_5684.jpg

Here are some fluffy butt pics:

100_5679.jpg

100_5697.jpg

And a pullet sporting a saddle because she became the roos favorite girl:

100_5690.jpg

Gretsy Gretchen likes to growl at us, but is nosey too:

100_5682.jpg

100_5683.jpg

Cali Girl posing for her pics on her favorite rock by the dust hole:

100_5704.jpg

100_5705.jpg

Jody

Oh Jody! Those little (I mean BIG!!!!) butts are adorable, and the pantaloons. Gosh. I am so excited to hatch out your eggies. They are on day 6. Will candle tomorrow. This was the shipment that had a bunch of BOs and araucanas beaten up by the PO.

I have 2 BOs from a hatchery. They are cute, but they look NOTHING like your stunning girls! Thanks for posting those gorgeous pictures.

Wish me luck!

ps (Now I might have to keep one roo.
tongue.png
)

Oh, they're lovely ladies! Even if they are moulting. (sshhh - I won't tell them they had their photos taken) My two BO hatchery pullets don't look anything like them, either.

Thank you for posting such great pics!

How beautiful those girls are. You are the envy of buff orp people. The 12 that I hatched from you are growing out real nice and should look like yours next spring. I can't wait.

If anyone ever decided to publish a book on Orpingtons, yours will be the standard for what buffs should look like. They are gorgeous, each and everyone.

Awww, thanks everyone. You all are so sweet. These girls are my pride and joy and by far, my favorite flock here. Needless to say, the roosters were having no part of picture day, so I will have to get them next time.

Solsken - good luck with your hatch! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
fl.gif

Yogiman - you are too kind. I can't wait to see my grandbabies all grown up.
yippiechickie.gif

halo - you're such a dear..thank you so much for your wonderful comment!
hugs.gif

Cyn - I bet Nugget is filling in nicely and will do you proud. Is she as sweet as they should be? My girls are such sweeties and always make me smile.
love.gif

Jody

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom