Buff Orpington rooster 3 1/2 months old (MI)

jmmrochmm

In the Brooder
Dec 16, 2019
Just found out my buff Orpington is a rooster. We can’t have him in town. We are in SE Michigan and will drive him to a new (pet only) home if anyone is looking for a rooster for their flock.
0CB97211-C35A-40BA-BAFE-26E1302B7ACB.jpeg

Very nice looking roo. I hope you find him a good home. I'd suggest posting a picture and short write up on need to rehome your roo at your local feed store/farm store/or wherever people buy their chicks locally. Also, sometimes the people in the store may have contacts and/or know people who might be able to help. At least, the people who work in my local farm stores also raise chickens, so I'm always talking to them. Good luck.

If you weren’t in Michigan I would snatch him up. Lol I’m in Texas that’s a pretty far drive. But his is very pretty . I just really love Buff orpingtons. Hope you can find him a good home!

Update, thanks everyone - we found a rescue farm that took him and he’s very happy. We’re thrilled - weren’t expecting this downside to our first foray into backyard chickens...

Update, thanks everyone - we found a rescue farm that took him and he’s very happy. We’re thrilled - weren’t expecting this downside to our first foray into backyard chickens...
Aaaw, I wanted him.
Oh well, I guess I'm raising a 1 day old Buff Orpington cockerel next year for my project.

Back
Top Bottom