Buff Orpington Rooster For Sale

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Chick N Mama, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Chick N Mama

Chick N Mama Out Of The Brooder

Mar 27, 2013
    N. Colorado
    Hi! I am in Loveland CO . One of my sweet little chicks is now showing HIS true self at five months! I turned around to find this big flowing Buff ROOSTER strutting around the yard. wth? Surprise! He doesn't crow yet and just hitting puberty. I hand raised them from day 1 so he isn't aggressive to humans, just a bit stand offish. They all come a runnin to " chick chick" for the treats. We are a Girls Only Club and so he needs to find another yard. His name was Chick [​IMG] of course. Now Chuck? Chuck Norris? His legs are like tree trunks and he is Tall! Fed only Ranchway Organic, there has never been sickness in my flock. Am asking $10 but will take less as I don't want him to end up in a soup pot. Someone please take him! For a rooster, he is still pretty sweet. A tall, blonde, buff roo... the ladies will go crazy for him!

Private message me here if you are interested or know someone who might be. He is handsome and would be a great protector. His size alone is intimidating. Thank you thank you thank you!

2. anthony2014

anthony2014 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2014
    Where u located

3. Chick N Mama

Mar 27, 2013
    N. Colorado
    I am in CO but I just got back from taking my rooster to his new home. Thanks for your inquiry.

4. Chick N Mama

Mar 27, 2013
    N. Colorado
    Want to say THANKS to Josh in Parker for giving my Chuck a new home on a farm with more Buff girls than he will know what do with. :) Happy Ending to the story! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by