1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Buff Orpington Rooster

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Whitewinterwolf, May 25, 2012.

1. Whitewinterwolf

Whitewinterwolf Songster

Apr 11, 2011
    Massachusetts
    SOLD in less then 5 minuets wow!
    And he is going to a fantastic home :D

Thank you!

My Mr. Roopert is in need of a new home.
    He is free to those who want me to ship him as long as you pay for shipping and the box.
    To those local I will be willing to take best offer as long as he goes to a good home with more then 7 hens.
    He is getting very rough with my few ladies, hence why I think he needs a bigger flock.
    He came vaccinated for Mericks, he does not have mites, lice, or worms due to my OCD when it comes to bugs. I hate them yuck...
    He is very tame, people friendly, and predator wise.
    He has chased feral cats off and attacked/chased off plenty of hawks and he put the neighbors dog in its place.
    He is easy to catch and handle.

Last edited: May 25, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: