buff orpingtons free to good home in northern new jersey

If you still have them by the end of March, I may be able to help you rehome them. I will be going away soon so I cannot help until then. Get in touch with me after March 28th if you have any left.

How many do you have and are they hens/roosters? Thanks.

Jody

Oh bummer..I hope you find them a good home. I have an extra roo or so already myself.

Jody

Thank you jody. I may repost on craigslist as well. Like I said these guys are like little puppies and follow you everywhere. no agressive behavior. I also had someone to take my 2 silkies and could not believe how tame they are.

Not sure if you want to wait but you can probably find homes for them at the sussex county poultry show on april 27th. Its located on the sussex county fairgrounds.

We where thinking that when we had the silkies but never had the cages. I did not go into the tool shed the last person left here because of all the horse skulls (she was a horrible caregiver.) Well I went in there and found a chicken cage that holds 4 chickens. I am also going to bring the cat carrier to with them in there. If I dont find homes by then. then they will go to the fair.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom