Buff Silkie, Araucana or Buff Orp hatching eggs PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Jan 22, 2008.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    $25 includes s/h for 12, $31 for 18, or take 2 dozen for $37. Paypal to [email protected]. I should have the following available for tomorrow's shipping. Please be specific in what you want.

2 doz silkie
    1 doz buff orp - SOLD
    1 doz EE - SOLD
    1 doz Araucana also available

I may have others, but have to see how the girls are laying today and will update here. Some of them are being more reliable than others. Pics are on my web site. Thanks for looking.

Jody

Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  2. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    EE eggs are sold.

3. slyfoxpeeps

slyfoxpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Lewisburg, WV
    OH JODY, your killing me! My bator is full now with my second batch of the buff silkies and 1st batch of the orps from you! They are due Feb 1st. If this was next week I'd be in big trouble with my dh!!!! ALL of my silkies are working! I might end up with as many of them as you before it's all over![​IMG]
    Sylvia

4. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I know what you mean Sylvia. I just loaded a small bator with araucana eggs and am gonna have to start another one for these silkie eggs. Those girls just won't quit. Maybe I have to put them in a dark closet or something. LOL And I am even trying to sell a couple of the hens to reduce the volume of eggs I am getting. I am OVERRUN and will have to start that sportsman up soon. Oh gosh, why not. People are already bugging for chicks. It is just too cold to ship babies and I'm not ready for brooders again either. [​IMG] I finally got my 12 weekers moved outside to a nursery coop and was enjoying the lack of fluffy dust for once. [​IMG]

Jody

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Jodi

Do you have a slot opening for the final week of Jan so I can expect some hatching chicks from Ideal on Feb 25th???? I have to count 21 days prior to that date so if you can ship around that time so all chicks will be hatching by the time the Ideal chicks come in.

Let me know if you can do this!

6. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Shouldn't be a problem, but what breed are you looking for and I can let you know for sure? I try not to overbook and am pretty good at estimating their lay rate, but if I know for sure you want a particular breed I will make a note of it for you.

btw..the final week of January is next week. [​IMG]

Jody

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Buff Orpingtons only!

Oh Jodi, there is a Buff Amercuana pullet listed in Eggbid! Same guy we bought our flock from!

8. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Oooh, it had to be the buff orps huh. I do have an order for those, but let me see how they're laying and I'll let you know for sure by the weekend. They have been in and out with our crazy weather, so they are a tough call.

I saw the buff...she is perty, but I am a bit overrun with bantam buff ameraucana right now. Just sold a pair myself not too long ago. They are sweet little birds tho.

Jody

9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Sure thing! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by