Buff Silkie Cockerel- 8mos- Will ship from KS!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChooksChick, Nov 9, 2010.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    This fine gentleman is looking for a new home and wonders whether anyone would have a couple of pretty ladies for him to chat up? He's young, virile, and enjoys telling a girl where to find a bite to eat or lay an egg.

He has lovely toe spacing

[​IMG]

He has tons of junk in the trunk

[​IMG]

He's got a great color and disposition- not any dusky tail or crest, and he's super sweet!

[​IMG]

He's been NPIP and AI tested and certified, and buyer pays actual shipping from 66044 plus box fee of $10 (unless box provided).

2. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Do pardon the foot with all the poo...it's just the way of the birds, and I didn't have the foresight to notice and make nice for pics. Likewise, it's time for everyone to have a mani/pedi session! Their big field run isn't wearing down their nails!

I want to add that he has exceedingly long and fluffy foot feathering- I'm not sure if you'll consider it bad or good, but his name is appropriately Lorax.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  3. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Feel free to ask me for a shipping estimate- I know some of you have. It's looking like around $40 to the coasts.

4. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Dont tell them that... you are only encouraging them to keep looking at him!! LMAO!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by