Buff Silkie Cockerel - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Nov 10, 2011.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    If you've been looking for that elusive clear buff cockerel, this is the boy for you. This little guy is only about 4 months old, but is looking like he will mature into a beautiful bird. I hate to part with him, but just don't have room for anymore cockerels. He has a few (very few) blue or black feathers in his tail, but is otherwise a nice even shade of rich buff. Has all five toes on both feet, but could use better separation of 4/5 on one foot. Nice dark comb and skin. He comes from my NPIP certified and AI tested clean flock and was vaccinated for Marek's disease at hatch. He will ship on Tuesday, November 14th in a new USPS approved shipping box and I include canned corn to keep the birds hydrated during their trip. Please email or pm with any questions and thank you for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    gorgeous... if I didn't have buffs out my ears at the moment I'd be all over him...

3. CoopedUpVa

CoopedUpVa Out Of The Brooder

Jan 28, 2011
    He is stunning!!!

4. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    I so wish I could afford this bird. I have two totally clear Buff hens and they would look amazing with this bird. If you havent sold him by the first of next month id love to have him.

~Casey

5. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Beautiful!!!

6. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Can I combine shipping with my others?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by