Buff Silkie Eggs???

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SoCalChick, Nov 30, 2009.

1. SoCalChick

SoCalChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    Valley Center, CA
    My poor silkie is all alone in a flock full of Orpingtons. Wanted some BUFF silkies to give her some friends. So anyone have some BUFF silkie eggs?

2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I have bearded buff silkies and they are laying now. You can see pictures on my website, link is in my signature. The next batch I have available to ship out is next monday December 7th, provided they dont stop and go broody. [​IMG]

If you want I can send 6 for $20 shipped, but I can't guarantee any extras. I only take paypal instant payment, and only ship to the lower 48 states. Here is my sales policy info. https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=7443-sales-policy

3. SoCalChick

Apr 13, 2009
    Valley Center, CA
    OMG THAT WOULD BE FABULOUS!!!!! Thank you!

4. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I just replied to your other thread, but I wanted to put it here too. [​IMG]

I likely will have some come spring. I just got my starter flock and am wanting to work on it a bit. If and when I get consistant hatch rates and quality I will post in the eggs for sale section. In the meantime, if you want some right now, Jennlyn4 has really nice birds and she is super sweet to work with. I ordered eggs from her (which unfortunately all died due to incubator problems on my end). She was prompt. The eggs were well packed and about half developed (normal for shipped eggs). She's a good place to start.

Good luck! Just so you know, the buff colored silkies are harder to find than the white or BBS. It took me forever to find a person willing to sell quality birds to me. They are gorgeous, but hard to find. [​IMG]

5. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Sundown! You are selling eggs now! Very cool! You weren't last time I was egg searching. Nice to know you have reached that point!

6. SoCalChick

Apr 13, 2009
    Valley Center, CA
    [​IMG] Thank you for your help. Its greatly appreciated.

7. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Just send me a pm, when your ready. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by