1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Buff Silkie & True Araucana hatching egg FS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Apr 9, 2007.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I am offering 11 Bearded Buff Silkie or 12 Standard Araucana hatching eggs for $18 per batch (includes s/h in the lower 48 states). These were collected Sun, Mon & this morning, so I would like to ship today.

The Araucana are rumpless and/or tufted - the pen includes a black tufted/rumpless rooster with blue, duckwing and black hens. All are tufted, so good odds of tufted chicks here (although keep in mind tufts are a fatal gene). Some of the hens are tailed and some rumpless - so could get tailed, rumpless or partial tailed offspring. Eggs are blue and bluish green. Color possibilities of offspring include, black, duckwing, blue, and blue breasted red.

I have test eggs in for this Araucana group and fertility is excellent. I have been getting great reports back on our silkie eggs as well (they have already been tested here).

Also, offering hatching eggs from a mixed colored pen of tufted rumpless Araucana - 12+ eggs for $18. This pen includes a white rumpless rooster and a duckwing rooster with white, black and splash hens. Anything goes as far as color of offspring, but most have been hatching white and blue here.

Go to our web site to see some of our pics and feel free to contact me with any questions.

www.hinkjcpoultry.com

Jody

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  2. iopele

iopele Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2007
    Texas
    Hi, do you ever sell chicks? We're still working the kinks out with our homemade 'bator. Thanks! [​IMG]

3. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Yes, I do sell chicks. The info regarding chick sales is on my web site. Feel free to place an order or give me a call to discuss your needs. We require a deposit to set the eggs and balance paid the week chicks are due to hatch and be picked up/shipped.

Jody

4. iopele

iopele Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2007
    Texas
    So you don't ship JUST Araucana chicks? We have all the silkies we want right now. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by