Buffy The Vampire Fans ... memorable quotes

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HennysMom, Mar 31, 2009.

1. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

Okay... so the Twilight post got me going... my all time favorite TV series has and always will be Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Seen it so many times I could probably quote lines from most episodes. [​IMG] Spike is my favorite (always have loved the bad boy type ROFL) So ... in honor of Spike.. here are my favorite quotes (or ones I could post anyway [​IMG])

Spike: Hello. Vampire. I'm supposed to be treading on the dark side. What's your excuse?

Buffy: [answers phone] Hello, Magic Box.
    Spike: [deep voice] Slayer.
    Buffy: Spike?
    Spike: [deep voice] Meet me at the cemetery. 20 minutes. Come alone.
    Buffy: Spike?
    Spike: [mutters under breath] Bloody hell.
    [normal voice]
    Spike: Yes, it's me.
    Buffy: You're... calling me on the phone?
    Spike: Just be there.
    Buffy: Why? Are you helping again? You have a lead on this frost monster thingy?
    Spike: Something like that, yeah. Thought you might be up for a little grunt work.
    Buffy: What?
    [whispering]
    Buffy: No, no grunting!
    Spike: [pause] I was talking shop, luv, but if you've got other ideas. You. Me. Cosy little tomb with a view.
    [Buffy hangs up quickly]

"You're a vampire. Oh, I'm sorry. Was that an offensive term? Should I say undead American?"-said by buffy to angel [​IMG]

Spike: I like people. They're like Happy Meals with legs.

Anyone else got some thats their favorites? Keep them clean though -

2. byrandom

byrandom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Terrell, TX
    I enjoyed Angel better. [​IMG]

TiVO'd all the episodes. Watched them in about a week... lol

3. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I don't watch it, however I found this part from a wiki on my favorite internet cartoon, Homestar Runner.

In the series finale of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Ep. 722), Trogdor was used as a creature in a game of Dungeons & Dragons.
    Transcript:

GILES: I'm — I'm — I'm all turned around. You're here?

XANDER: By the pillar, yeah. I'm protecting this area.

GILES: That puts me over by the door. Demons around the perimeter. Right! I open the door.

{Pan over to show Andrew is also at the table, but he's wearing a red hooded cloak.}

ANDREW: {reading from a book} You go through the door and are confronted by Trogdor the Burninator.

GILES: Oh, bugger it. Fight. {rolls dice, sips wine}

ANDREW: Adios to 5 hit points. Trogdor has badly wounded you.

GILES: Well, wait a minute. What about my... {puts on glasses} bag of illusions?

ANDREW: {scoffs} Illusions against a Burninator? Silly, silly British man. {Giles sips his wine again.}

AMANDA: I invoke a time flux on Trogdor.

ANDREW: {looks at Amanda} Step down, girlfriend, you can't just —

AMANDA: Ninth level sorcerer, and I carry the emerald chalice. Trogdor is frozen in time. Deal with it.

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I cannot remember the exact quote, but I loved it when Angel turned bad and Spike was in a wheelchair and Angel called him "Sit 'n Spin". Loved Buffy and Angel. Spike was the bad guy with most of the good lines.

5. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

Quote:LMAO! I LOVED THAT ONE!!

Oh man I so want to post my all time favorite one... I'll edit it for contents sake.

Buffy: What are you doing here- 5 words or less.

Spike: Out.For.A.Walk... B****

[​IMG]

BA HA HA HA!

and he even COUNTED on his fingers!! [​IMG]

Okay - here's another:

Spike talking to Giles:

Oh you poor British man - your life flashed before your eyes? What was it like - cup a tea, cup a tea, almost shag..cup a tea?

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spike (regarding Xander): Oh, leave that one! He looks like he's ready to drop any minute, and I think I can eat someone if he's already dead.

Spike: I'm saying that Spike had a little trip to the vet, and now he doesn't chase the other puppies anymore.

Willow to Oz: Okay, so you're a werewolf. No problem. But hey, three days out of the month, I'm not much fun either.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Willow to Oz: Okay, so you're a werewolf. No problem. But hey, three days out of the month, I'm not much fun either.

Priceless, LOL!!!​

7. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    I adored Spike!!!! he was fabby..... then the Angel series came and I loved that also.... but Spike is the winner!!!

Spike rocked!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by