Bugs and Pj, Charlotte too!! Baby piglets almost 2 weeks old! *Pics*

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by LMEggs, Oct 6, 2011.

1. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    Well heres Pepper Jack (Aka Pj) and Bugs! Bugs is my keeper out of the litter! Pj is pending a home! but today I brought them inside to play with them and take new pictures and feed them soft foods that their mother wouldn't let them try because she'd gobble it up in two seconds which is okay because shes feeding 6 piglets! So anyway I'm bringing the babies indoors everyday and feeding them soft foods they are doing great with it too! Also baby Charlotte who is sold! I am going to take pictures of baby Skeeter tomorrow if I have time!

Bugs has a Lovely Smile!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He is wishing I'd stop poking him under the chin with my finger!
    [​IMG]
    Slightly annoyed now because I tried to wash his face with a cold cloth! My hands are tiny too so not much to compair them to but this water bottle works good! They are tiny!
    [​IMG]
    He's curious to know if I have any food under my hand!
    [​IMG]
    What a looker! going to have a solid body on him I like that I hate it when the boys have weak hips!
    [​IMG]
    Oh he knows hes a hotty!
    [​IMG]
    Some scratching behind the ear going on!
    [​IMG]
    Oh yeah he has my heart!
    [​IMG]
    Bugs is a bit sleepy now!
    [​IMG]

Well now for Pj! I think he looks great in green! He's not as photogentic as Bugs but still a adorable sweet boy anyway! Hes going to be a beautiful little Barrow (Fixed boy) He kept trying to climb over the camera and get in my arms!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Little runt girl Charlotte shes sold and will be going to her new home as soon as shes weaned!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    They are so darned cute. [​IMG]

3. spish

spish De Regenboog Kippetjes

Apr 7, 2010
    Belgium
    i have mini pig piglets..they're just coming up to 5 weeks old...so cute but not at all tame like yours! if i tried to take them inside the mother would be after me like a shot..she's normally so tame but since giving birth i cant even go in the pen with her..she's far too protective [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  4. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    Oh shoot my sow i've rasied her has a bottle pig and I have trick trained her and carried her around and I pretty much understand her better then anyone and I knew the very moment she started in labor that she was and I stayed out there the entire day and it was after 8 pm when she finally had her piglets and I was out there in the nest with her getting the mucus out of their little noses making sure mom was okay during the delivery she has no problem letting me handle the pigs and often I lay out there in the pen on my belly and let the babies climb onto my back it feels sort of cool to have 6 baby pigs walking around on me! Millie is a wonderful mom and she knows me better then anyone Honestly I think she holds the babies in untill I get there to see her then she has them!
    Heres Millie in early labor with these babies! Nest made and all fluffy and I made sure there was no sharp sticks or rough rocks in it!
    [​IMG]
    Heres the babies moving just hours before they were born!
    [​IMG]
    Heres their father Little Man he's a fatty!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by