Building Chicken Coops for Dummies - it is awesome!!!

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by sklr112, Jan 19, 2011.

1. sklr112

sklr112 Out Of The Brooder

May 23, 2010
    Hey everyone! I just got the book- Building Chicken Coops for Dummies. However, I bought it after I built my coop... kinda backwards, right? Well, it's freakin' sweet!

Rob, this book is wonderful!

Anyone else have this book? If not, you should get it. Now all I need is the Raising Chickens for Dummies one. Maybe in a few weeks or so when I can convince Mama to make the purchase.

Yes, this is a random post... but it is my first one on the GFM PPM forum and I just wanted to try it out.

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

3. sklr112

sklr112 Out Of The Brooder

May 23, 2010
    Good idea moving it :p

I hope more people will read it. I learned a thing or two.

Good work [​IMG]

4. RoeDylanda

RoeDylanda Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2010
    Central CT
    I bought it a few weeks ago, and read it cover to cover even though the coop I'm planning is a little different than the designs presented. It was very helpful with both terminology and the physics of why buildings are put together the way they are. Now I feel confident talking to the Home Depot people about what I need. Plus the materials lists made me take a hard look at some of the assumptions I was making! Excellent book.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by