built new chicken coop, need farm land to trial it

trotta88

Hatching
Dec 15, 2015
Hi there,
My boyfriend and I are in the process of designing a self-cleaning chicken coop. He raised chickens his whole life in Massachusetts and we wanted to tackle the number one problem of chicken coops which is the plethora of chicken stool that causes unpleasant odors, spreads bacteria to the chickens, and can contaminate the food. We created a small scale chicken coop to trial it out. We live in Washington, D.C. which does not allow backyard chickens. Are there any farmers in Maryland that anyone can recommend that would allow us to trial our chicken coop? We would pay for everything. Thanks for your help and advice, it is greatly appreciated!

Chelsea

Hi there,
My boyfriend and I are in the process of designing a self-cleaning chicken coop. He raised chickens his whole life in Massachusetts and we wanted to tackle the number one problem of chicken coops which is the plethora of chicken stool that causes unpleasant odors, spreads bacteria to the chickens, and can contaminate the food. We created a small scale chicken coop to trial it out. We live in Washington, D.C. which does not allow backyard chickens. Are there any farmers in Maryland that anyone can recommend that would allow us to trial our chicken coop? We would pay for everything. Thanks for your help and advice, it is greatly appreciated!

Chelsea

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself comfortable and ask any questions you may have.

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom