1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bull Riding

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by M.J, Mar 5, 2008.

1. M.J

M.J Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2007
    Maryland
    Does any one else here love:love to watch bull riding either live or on television for i watch the PBR practicaly ever saturday and sunday on Vs also love to go and see it. Just this past weekend the PBR was in town and i went and saw them and it was just great. [​IMG]I even got Marchi's signature as well as Pistol's and Chad Denton and a couple others as well:weee. Any one else love to watch the PBR:cd

2. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I love watching bull riding. DW hates it so I don't get to watch it much and I don't get the right cable channel to watch it regularly, but I love to watch when I can.

3. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Ty Murray lives not too far from here in Stephensvills with his girlfriend, Jewel. [​IMG]

4. M.J

Apr 15, 2007
    Maryland
    Im not the only one [​IMG] That makes my day. so when any thing amazing happens in the PBR i'll have to chat with you all about it

5. adoptedbyachicken

adoptedbyachicken Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Am I the only one that roots for the bulls?

Yes I enjoy watching it, but I can't help really admiring when the bulls (or the bucking horses) do a good job. I like the coyboys to come off clean with no injuries for sure, but I'm more interested in how the judge scores the critter!

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Yes, we love it, but don't have cable or a dish so we don't get to watch it much. Spring thru fall there's quite a few competitions around the area so we go to some of those. My daughter dated a kid who rode for awhile when they were in high school....so we always went to his stuff.

7. M.J

Apr 15, 2007
    Maryland
    I like the bulls but i usually root for the guys. Though when i was at the PBR in Baltimore i got stuck next to this very noisie man that had no clue about what he was screaming about. I almost thought one of the ladies in front of us or behind use were going to hit him. if only they sold duct tape there:lau

8. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Quote:I ROOT FOR THE BULLS! I love watching for the scores for the bulls and their buck-off rates.

M.J. Let me know when something amazing happens. I'd be too happy to chat about it.

9. fowltemptress

fowltemptress Frugal Fan Club President

Jan 20, 2008
    Love it. I go multiple times every year to the San Antonio rodeo and never miss the extreme bulls. My favorites are the clowns/bullfighters . . . it's amazing to see them practically throw themselves on the bulls to keep them away from the riders.

10. M.J

Apr 15, 2007
    Maryland
    Here some new for you Buster do you think that Marchi is going to win the finals. I hope he does he seemed really nice when i got his autograph and he is a really good rider all of those killer bee's are. Brazil seems to produce really really good bull riders.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by