Bullying feather pecking??

5138bug

Chirping
Mar 20, 2015
Southbury CT
Being new at this I'm not sure what is going on. My flock consist of 2 Buff Orpington one has a lot of feathers missing on her back 1 Black Australorp feathers missing at base of tail a Golden Wyandotte no missing feathers I think she is the top hen and 1 Bard Rock she is really beat up They have plenty of room the run is over 200 square feet the coop 64 square feet they free range at less part of every day. Egg production is down with 1 egg one day and 3 the next some times 4. they are active eating drinking comb and wattles look good. I have tied blue coat to cover wound vicks , Peck No More lotion, udder cream nothing works. Any help will much appreciated. Photo Apr 19, 9 01 29 AM (1).jpg Photo Apr 27, 9 01 05 AM (1).jpg

Do you have a rooster if so she is his favorite the one with missing feathers on her back the other is from possibly bullying if you don't have a rooster they are for sure getting picked on and the dominant birds need to be seperated and one brought back in every week. Or it could be a really weird molt

Do you have a rooster if so she is his favorite the one with missing feathers on her back the other is from possibly bullying if you don't have a rooster they are for sure getting picked on and the dominant birds need to be seperated and one brought back in every week. Or it could be a really weird molt
No rooster Do I want to keep separated bird out of site of the other chicken or just fence off part of run.

Back
Top Bottom