Bumble Foot Soaking Tub

DianeKB

Chirping
Jan 2, 2017
Hello,

I believe I saw a photo on this forum of a foot bath made from a Rubbermaid container with a hole in the lid just big enough for the duck's head and neck. Does anyone have a copy of this photo they could post?

Thanks in advance!

Diane KB

Sorry... I do not.

However, I am not sure why it would be needed? As long as this is a domestic duck?

All of my poultry, even the more flighty ones, tend to calm down and relax as soon as their feet get all of the way in the pan of warm water. It must feel great.

For a duck...if he really didn't want to sit still...you could always just put him in the tub.

Thanks so much for your input. For my particular situation and venue, the tub is a good option to get a productive result.

Thanks again. I'll keep looking for the photo.

Diane KB

Sorry... I do not.

However, I am not sure why it would be needed? As long as this is a domestic duck?

All of my poultry, even the more flighty ones, tend to calm down and relax as soon as their feet get all of the way in the pan of warm water. It must feel great.

For a duck...if he really didn't want to sit still...you could always just put him in the tub.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom