Bumble foot, swollen cut, or infected

Jesusfreak101

Songster
Sep 2, 2015
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Ok long story after reading a thread about what could cause bumble foot I decided to check my favorite hens feet as she is the heaviest and the easiest one for this pregnant mom to catch. I looked at it and found a cut on her toe. After talking to my husband neither of us thought it was bumble foot and figured a few days watching it to see if it got worse or better was the way to go. (just had to take dog to the vet and spent 100 on him for a cough/throat infection so money tight) I am not sure how to do treatment much less if it needs to be done. I want to see what yall think. Now remember I might get my husband to help but might not so what ever needs to be done one person with a nine month pregnant belly and a two year old need to be able to if possible otherwise I am have to force my husband some way.
this picture is from tuesday

this one from today
this one from today as well today is Saturday. she hasn't limped or acted different at all and she nine months old and lays very well. so I haven't a clue. now there still is dirt on her foot in the pictures simply because washing her feet isn't easy she doesn't like running water on it.

I'm not the most experienced here, but you could preemptively soak her foot in warm epsom salt water and massage it. It couldn't hurt anyway.

Back
Top Bottom