I discovered this one day after Christmas. Turned out that all three of our chickens had it. We have since cured three feet with two feet (on the same chicken) going away on it's own. We now have only one foot left to cure. It has been a very long journey to get to this point. I have made sure that they will (hopefully) never get it again. This one foot doesn't seems to have a core anymore. The foot - pad is still puffed up, but is gradually getting better. We have taken her to the vet (for oral antibiotics) and instructed us to soak for 10 minutes in Epson salts as well as a 20 minute beta dine soak and then apply triple antibiotic cream and rap. We did the antibiotics round twice with a with holding period of two months after the last dose (still in action - She is the only one laying as the other two are moulting and the younger ones that we have recently come by are yet to lay). Wondering if there are anyways of speeding up the healing process. Thanks.