Well found out that she still has it after trying to clean it out. Found a chicken vet but trying to convince husbund to take her to the vet. I'm afraid that isn't going to happen. So I'll wait and see if it resolves on it's own. Thats what I'm praying for. As it's a staf infection I have been advised with bumblefoot. I was also told it could infect the other chickens How does that happen?. I will isolate her in 8 weeks. I have a dog cage made into a chicken cage that I have a mother and newborns in. So I hope she lives that long and doesn't infect anybody else. Should I try and clean it out again? I hate to put her through that again. But I don't want to loose her. She is still a good layer.