Bumblefoot

Saaniya

Crazy Chicken Mom
6 Years
Aug 31, 2017
New Delhi India
Hello guys my both house rooster facing Bumblefoot from 3 months .

We have marble granite flooring in house
I've been soaking clearing
Al today I opened bandage it looks like this , I would love if u guys suggest any antibiotic that use in Bumblefoot orally

And someone told me to use silver nitrate ointment that contains silver nitrate 2% & ethyl alcohol can I use this ointment ???
IMG_20180622_150153.jpg

It is red and swollen. Soak it for 20 minutes in warm epsom salt water, then cut into the scab and squeeze out the infection. Make sure you get it all out. Then flush the hole with betadine and pack the hole with neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment. Then put a gauze over the hole and wrap it with vet wrap or duct tape, not tight. Check it in 3 days to ensure it's healing. If it isnt, that means you didnt get all the infection out, repeat soaking and squeezing etc.
If it's healing, reapply neosporin and gauze and recheck in 3 or 4 days, it should be healed by then.

It is red and swollen. Soak it for 20 minutes in warm epsom salt water, then cut into the scab and squeeze out the infection. Make sure you get it all out. Then flush the hole with betadine and pack the hole with neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment. Then put a gauze over the hole and wrap it with vet wrap or duct tape, not tight. Check it in 3 days to ensure it's healing. If it isnt, that means you didnt get all the infection out, repeat soaking and squeezing etc.
If it's healing, reapply neosporin and gauze and recheck in 3 or 4 days, it should be healed by then.

Oh I done the same on Wednesday today open it after 3 days of bandage .

I wash it and applies some soframycin ointment . I didn't found Tripal antibiotic ointment here wound ointments contain pain medication that's why ..

Today I wash it & brush it with the help soft toothbrush and let it dry then wrap it a medicine bandage that has "Nitrofurazone I.p 0.2%"

Last when I squeeze I push out puss & then there's bleeding started

WHEN I HAVE STPAH INFECTION IN MY LEG I USE A HOME REMEDY & IT WORK FOR ME

I CRUSH SOME SULPHAMETHOXZOLE + TRIMETHOPRIN TABLETS INTO A FINE POWDER & MIX IT WITH SOME OIL MAKE A THICK PASTE LIKE A CREAM AND APPLIED IT ON MY LEG ..

I THINK I SHOULD USE THIS ON MY rooster

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom