Bump on coturnix hens nose

cookiedough

In the Brooder
Jun 1, 2018
So there is a bump on my almost 10 month old hen. I noticed the bump just today, it's fairly small but it's close to her nose so I'm kinda concerned. I feed her game bird pellets mixed with laying chicken pellets and she and my other hen lay every day. As far as I know they aren't fighting at the moment. They are molting right now. She does run around a lot around my apartment and yesterday a glass broke in my kitchen and she was in there this morning.
20180715_181911.jpg
20180715_181902.jpg

Any help is appreciated :)

Looks like some sort of growth. I think it looks normal-ish but watch it to see if it gets any bigger or changes color. If it does, apply some sort of anti-fungal agent like Banixx spray. :) good luck!

So there is a bump on my almost 10 month old hen. I noticed the bump just today, it's fairly small but it's close to her nose so I'm kinda concerned. I feed her game bird pellets mixed with laying chicken pellets and she and my other hen lay every day. As far as I know they aren't fighting at the moment. They are molting right now. She does run around a lot around my apartment and yesterday a glass broke in my kitchen and she was in there this morning.View attachment 1468986 View attachment 1468988
Any help is appreciated :)
Should be fine :D

Back
Top Bottom