1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bunion Removed

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Tracy the chick, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Tracy the chick

Tracy the chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2011
    Uk
    Just got out of hospital yesterday after having a bunion removed and god it hurts! I hopped along with my crutches to see the chickens and everyone ran up to me. It makes me feel so happy the thought that they did miss me and they really do like me lol [​IMG] my daughter who normally says chickens are easy to look after, got a shock at how hard it really is lol..
    Cant wait to get back to my normal routine, picking poop out everyday, water and my cuddles off every chicken i own...

Tracy xx

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    So sorry you are in pain, speedy healing prayer for you! [​IMG]

It really does feel good to get back into the swing of things after surgery. [​IMG]

3. Tracy the chick

Tracy the chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2011
    Uk
    Thank You hun x

4. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I completely sympathize on the pain after foot surgery. I found that for me a knee scooter was much easier and safer to get around on. I had surgeries on both of my feet on year. The first foot was done in February and the other foot in September. It would have been nicer if the surgery had made things better, but Oh well!

I hope you recover quickly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by