Bunnies!

ChickenMama6136

In the Brooder
May 31, 2019
Hi friends!
I am looking for either some california or rex rabbit breeders. I need a male and two female. I would prefer it if they are young bunnies. I need someone that is near or can be shipped to Wichita, Kansas. I want to use them as meat rabbits. Any help is appreciated!:thumbsup:bun:jumpy

EggSighted4Life

Crossing the Road
Apr 9, 2016
California's Redwood Coast
Hi friends!
I am looking for either some california or rex rabbit breeders. I need a male and two female. I would prefer it if they are young bunnies. I need someone that is near or can be shipped to Wichita, Kansas. I want to use them as meat rabbits. Any help is appreciated!:thumbsup:bun:jumpy
Hi there, hope you are enjoying BYC! :frow

Have you checked your local craigslist farm and garden section? That is where I often see rabbits for sale in many different breeds including Rex, Californian, Flemish, lop, lionhead, dwarf, and other crosses. Sometimes in the pet section as well. Ranging between free up to $120 each with pedigree. Just be patient and keep your eye open... things pop up all the time. Average for me is 3 ish weeks to find what I'm looking for or make good sells. You can consider placing your own ad... but, just watch the ads... repeat posters with tons of rabbits to get rid of! ;)

Hope this helps. :fl

Top Bottom