Bunny survey!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Isablahblah, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Isablahblah

Isablahblah Songster

Jul 7, 2009
    i want to know what is your favorite bunny breed and why? also if you have any bunnies post pix i love seeing them all! [​IMG]

2. Rockland Farm

Rockland Farm In the Brooder

Jul 25, 2009
    Connecticut
    I love all bunnies!!!!!!!!! I have a lionhead bunny. shes so cute! i'll post a picture in a little while, just have to get one!!:)

3. Soccer Mom

Soccer Mom Songster

May 5, 2009
    West of Crazy
    I have two adorable mini lops. Robyn is a tri-color broken and Edward is agouti. But I confess that I'm dying to have a Havana. I'll try to post pics later.

4. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    Two Lionheads .. 9 dutch .. no pics on this computer ..

5. Cockadoodlezoo

Cockadoodlezoo In the Brooder

Jul 3, 2009
    South Dakota
    We have Himalayans!!! I wanted a good starter rabbit for my daughter and asked around. Himmies were the all around answer! So we purchased our first and never regreted it. They are sooo laid back. Especially the bucks!

[​IMG]

6. MomtoSyd&Emma

MomtoSyd&Emma Songster

Jul 13, 2009
    Southern VA
    My favorite breed is the Flemish Giant. We currently have a dutch buck, I havent figured out how to load pix yet but I have them!! lol

We at one point had 35 rabbits (I only had 4 and a family found out that I had them and asked if I wanted a COUPLE more, we agreed and that night... here they came with 3 trucks, full of cages and rabbits, some had TINY kits!!! We seperated everyone, placed nearly all in families (except the unhealthy ones and really mean ones) we kept those lol

7. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I have had a holland lop and rex before and i like the rex more

8. Kullas

Kullas Songster

Jul 23, 2009
    Ellijay Ga.
    I like the Blanc de Hotot they are a nice rabbit.

9. Autumn T

Autumn T Songster

Dec 23, 2008
    Central Texas
  10. RabbitMage

RabbitMage Songster

Mar 27, 2009
    I have Tans and Rhinelanders. Obviously they're my favorites. :) Right now I also have a Britannia Petite, and a lop-mix we found.

In the past I've owned: Netherland Dwarfs, American Fuzzy Lops, Mini Lops, Mini Rex, Satins, Silver Martins, and Californians.

No pics handy at the moment, sadly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: