Burger King Chicken Fry commercial......

Ol Grey Mare

One egg shy of a full carton. .....
6 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Oregon
My Coop
My Coop

So, sitting in a hotel, flipping channels and this comes on - and my only thought was, "Why are those two hens talking in male voices?" I'm such a chicken nerd, lol.

lightchick

Crowing
6 Years
Apr 3, 2014
Minnesota
That's so funny!!!
gig.gif
It actually makes me think that they don't know ANYTHING about chickens! lol It also reminds me of this chicken book I got once (accidentally because it was a children's book!) that was sooooo in correct on the chicken facts! It said that Leghorn were used for meat and there was a pic of a "Silkie" that wasn't a Silkie at all! And a lot of other nonsense. lol
gig.gif
I still remember when I thought all chicks were either yellow or black and all adult chickens were red, white or black! Wow. That was a LONG time ago!

iwiw60

Crowing
5 Years
Jan 27, 2014
Central Oregon

So, sitting in a hotel, flipping channels and this comes on - and my only thought was, "Why are those two hens talking in male voices?" I'm such a chicken nerd, lol.
gig.gif
I thought the SAME thing when I saw it, too! I have to be honest, it really irked me. So much so that I have posted on the Burger King FB page and Burger King main website asking the simple question......"What makes you think hens talk with a husky male voice?"
gig.gif
No kidding, I really did!!!

lightchick

Crowing
6 Years
Apr 3, 2014
Minnesota
gig.gif
I thought the SAME thing when I saw it, too! I have to be honest, it really irked me. So much so that I have posted on the Burger King FB page and Burger King main website asking the simple question......"What makes you think hens talk with a husky male voice?"
gig.gif
No kidding, I really did!!!
Wow! Really?! That's hilarious!
gig.gif

Top Bottom