1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Burger King Chicken Fry commercial......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ol Grey Mare, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop

So, sitting in a hotel, flipping channels and this comes on - and my only thought was, "Why are those two hens talking in male voices?" I'm such a chicken nerd, lol.

2. lightchick

lightchick Crowing

Apr 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    That's so funny!!! [​IMG] It actually makes me think that they don't know ANYTHING about chickens! lol It also reminds me of this chicken book I got once (accidentally because it was a children's book!) that was sooooo in correct on the chicken facts! It said that Leghorn were used for meat and there was a pic of a "Silkie" that wasn't a Silkie at all! And a lot of other nonsense. lol [​IMG] I still remember when I thought all chicks were either yellow or black and all adult chickens were red, white or black! Wow. That was a LONG time ago!

3. iwiw60

iwiw60 Crowing

Jan 27, 2014
    Central Oregon
    [​IMG] I thought the SAME thing when I saw it, too! I have to be honest, it really irked me. So much so that I have posted on the Burger King FB page and Burger King main website asking the simple question......"What makes you think hens talk with a husky male voice?" [​IMG] No kidding, I really did!!!

4. lightchick

lightchick Crowing

Apr 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    Wow! Really?! That's hilarious![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: