Business name...? Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chick_In_The_Burbs, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Chick_In_The_Burbs

Chick_In_The_Burbs Songster

Jun 26, 2010
    Western Washington
    Hi everyone! Well, my state is doing $1 license special for LLCs right now so DH suggested I get that done. I am starting to sell eggs on the side and soon chicks too. Problem is I can't think of a generic enough name that fits me, what I am doing and what I eventually want to do. Eventually I want to sell hatching eggs of a few different varieties but that is a ways in the future as I don't have the space or zoning for it right now. By no means will I rate as a hatchery but that is my end goal.

Any ideas?

So far I like 'Chicks For The City' but that ignores regular eating eggs for sale... :/

2. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    When I started selling eggs years ago my first customer said they were "happy eggs", because they were laid by happy hens. We never named the business, but I would've considered Happy Eggs. The other name I though of was Who Came First? Because on our farm the hens' welfare came before the eggs! (Unlike the poor battery hens) I didn't push them to lay, I just wanted them to be happy.

3. 3Dchicken

3Dchicken Songster

Sep 24, 2012
    Uhmmm... Chickens R Us? XD Maybe something to do with a coop? Feathers? City Chicken Coop, Feathers in the City... Hen House in the City... Ummm... Maybe poetic themes... Something like Hen House Hut or Cluckin' Cupboard. XXDD I dunno. Maybe use a word like Emporium or Shop or Urban or Suburban or Town. Just some ideas to get the creative juices flowing. :3 [​IMG]

4. ray24

ray24 Chirping

Oct 7, 2012
    Texas
    Chickz n' Eggz ??

5. Chick_In_The_Burbs

Jun 26, 2010
    Western Washington
    Tried Happy Hen House. It's taken. :/

Feathers & Fluff Urban Farming. :). Whatcha think???

Or Brilliant Feathers Urban Farming?? :D

You guys are getting me thinking. :). I like the feather idea a lot.

6. Chick_In_The_Burbs

Jun 26, 2010
    Western Washington
    Ok, after thinking some more and searching to be sure no one had a claim yet, I decided on Brilliant Feathers Urban Farming! I just love the imagery. :D

7. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    There you go! Short and sweet.

8. 3Dchicken

3Dchicken Songster

Sep 24, 2012
    lol

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by