1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

business on the forum....

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Fat Daddy, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Fat Daddy

Fat Daddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Ks
    We seem to hear it loud and clear when things go poorly, I think its in our nature... But I recently had a transaction on the BYC that needs to be known about. On the advice of trusted board members, I ordered 50 chukar eggs via PM. Very reasonable price with shipping included. I received the eggs 3 days after I placed the order very well packed. When I opened the box and got thru all the shredded news paper and bubble wrap, I found 6 dozen perfect eggs, yes 72 eggs, none broken! Now thats why you do business with the folks here. Way to go Tony, (Steelshot),Thank you. We will be doing business again!

[​IMG] Bill

2. Crazy4mypeeps

Crazy4mypeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2011
    Nebraska
    Wow, that's awesome!

3. _Randall_

_Randall_ Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2009
    Grenada, Ms
    [​IMG] Hey, now that's the kinda stuff we like to read on here....... [​IMG]

4. scatteredeggs

scatteredeggs Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2011
    let me add my share. last friday, won in an auction 50+ coturnix eggs, by a BYC'r (Rebel Rooster). got well packed 60 eggs today. doing this for the first time. wade has been very diligent and patient with my questions by PM too.
    thanks, Wade!

5. gamebirdboy

gamebirdboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    East Tennessee
    [​IMG]

6. That is good news. :thumbsupDon't here it enough. Maybe through reccomendations like this we'll here more. [​IMG]

7. katheria

katheria Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2010
    wow sweet!

i was just think of getting some chukar eggs to try...

8. MobyQuail

MobyQuail c. giganticus

Sep 10, 2010
    Quailtropolis
    good stuff, heard nice things about mr steelshot...

9. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Tony Does A Phenomenal Job Packing... Has Great Stock Too. You Wont Be Sorry Bill

10. KansasKid

KansasKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    Quote:Being in kansas i thought i would ask you. Wondered if you could tell me the legality's of buying/selling/raising game birds in kansas. I have been over the kdwp website and haven't found much accept something about a game breeders license but nothing about it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by