Busy with the banners!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Reinbeau, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

Hey, this one's nice, too. I came over here to steal the Thumbs Up for my SSF forum post and found a new banner here - nice! [​IMG]

ETA the only thing I notice is the border color isn't the same nice blue as the rest of the forum - blues are hard to mix, and this match isn't a good one. Too much green in there.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  2. roosmom

roosmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    upper peninsula
    I like the banner at Sufficientself. Nice and calming and colorful.

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback!

Ann, the thumbsup smiley will be on www.SufficientSelf.com very soon, thanks for letting me know that I need to do that! (too many tasks on my list and not enough clones of me).

Regarding the color: The color of the header / banner matches the content pages of the main BYC site. I've had it on my todo list to tweak the forum to math the site more so people aren't confused as they go back and forth.

Hopefully the difference in color isn't too terrible in the interim. [​IMG]

4. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

Aesthetics, Rob, it's all about the wallpaper with us decorating women! [​IMG] Seriously, no biggy, it's just that I'm a blue person, and have tried to match blues before, and it can be very frustrating!

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Fortunately the "eye dropper" tool in Photoshop works like a charm and allows me to match these solid colors pretty well.

I'm glad it isn't burning a hole in your retina forcing you to leave the site! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by