BUT IT NOW auction WADE JEANE C1 & BEV DAVIS BLACK COPPER MARANS 14+ EGGS

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Charm1704, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    [​IMG] I have a low price on these eggs because I want them to have a chance at life. These are from my Black Copper Marans pens they are " FRENCH STANDARD" and produce the same. I have an Olive Egger in the Bev Davis pen and I'll ship her eggs too! My flocks are tested annually TEXAS PULLORUM - TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO # 1479 . I do not ship to Hawaii.Shipping is $16.50. MY FEEDBACK ON THE EGGS AND PACKING SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. PAYPAL IS THE WAY TO PAY. [email protected] [​IMG] My BC MARANS LAY DARK EGGS

http://indainoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/ MY WEBSITE.... SO YOU CAN VIEW MORE PICTURES OF THE FLOCKS! [​IMG]

REPLY WITH SOLD IF YOU WANT THEM AND PAY ME! NEXT SHIP DATE: 3/28 /12

THIS IS THE KIND OF FEEDBACK I GET OVER AND OVER AGAIN

From Buyer: southdakota
    Absolutely the best, the box was chock full of carefully packed, beautifully marked eggs. Each egg was individually wrapped and loved that the packing was taped with easy open tape. All eggs arrived intact. THank you so VERY VERY MUCH !!!
    Private comment to Charm1704
    Thank you again so much...I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your kindness.

Feb 9, 2012​

From Buyer: pammmely

Eggs were carefully packed and shipped immediately; Charm provided the tracking number right away and the eggs got to my post office in 2 days. Eggs are hatching out nicely, the chicks look great!
    Item: ULTIMATE MARANS PACKAGE , WADE JEANE C1, BEV DAVIS, BLUE SPLASH MARANS "BUY IT NOW' AUCTION

From Buyer: angora831
    Super help all around. Great communications throughout the transaction all the way to shipping. Super package job for the eggs. Not a one broken. Even helped after the sale to get this feedback squared away. Excellent, excellent, excellent.
    Private comment to Charm1704
    Thanks for all the help. Super job. Ken
    Item: 48 HR. "AUCTION" LAVENDER AMERAUCANA , PIPS & PEEPS LINE

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  2. FarmrGirl

FarmrGirl MooseMistress

Jul 1, 2009
    Southern Maryland
    Sold!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by