Button Pictures

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
I decided to rush outside in the cold and snap some pictures of my sleeping quail...I need a little help w/ some colors..never figured out a few of'em.
hmm.png

This is Angela, her mother is a Pied and her father is a Black Tuxedo. Is she a Pied or a Black Tux?
47807_button.jpg

This is Sleepy ( fits huh
roll.png
), some thought she was a Silver ..but she turned out a white button. Any ideas on gender?
47807_buttons_228.jpg

Angel ( mom, on left ) & Black Tuxedo ( dad on right )
47807_buttons_228_2.jpg

Black Faced male ( Itty Bitty ) and Red Breasted hen ( Freda's parents?
hu.gif
)
47807_buttons_228_3.jpg

Wild Type pair in background
47807_buttons_228_4.jpg

Angel close up
47807_buttons_228_5.jpg

What color is my pretty Freda ( Front ), Audrey ( Behind Freda ), and the male in the far back w/ the grey head?
pop.gif

47807_buttons_228_6.jpg

In case you ask why I have more then a pair in each cage..it's because I don't have anymore cages, and until I do they have to stay together.
smile.png

very pretty, i love the black faced as well as the grey one? i have a blue faced male and a cinamon female and all i get are dang blue faced male babies, i need some variety like you have.

Your Frieda is a cinnamon pearl, the one behind her looks like a cinn blue face. Can't see her too well. To answer you tuxedo question. Tuxedo isn't a mutation on it's own, it's just pied. So it would be tuxedo pied. The offspring looks like tuxedo pied.

justbugged - Thanks.
smile.png

Little_Bigfoot - Yes, she is a female.

quailladyoffortmyers - Thank you much, I know it isn't a good idea. I just don't have anymore cages at the moment.

Robo - all those are. They have heaters and heat lamps at night. They're in a secure "Quail House". I only have 1 pair inside.

BobwhiteQuailLover - Thanks

Sad updated, Sleepy passed sometime last night.

Back
Top Bottom