Button quail eggs for sale from KY~~15+ for $15 includes shipping!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Sep 20, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I will have at least 15 eggs ready to ship tomorrow from my button quail. I have a large variety of colors.

Pen #1 has 3 females and 4 males. The females are 2 silver and 1 cinnamon pearl. The males in this pen are 1 wild and 3 silvers/silver redbreasts.

Pen #2 has 2 females and 4 males. The females are a cinnamon blueface and a redbreast. The males are a redbreast, a df blueface, and 2 cinnamon blueface.

Pen #3 has 4 females and 6 males. The birds in this pen are all hatchlings from the first 2 pens. The females in this pen are 2 golden pearls and 2 wilds. The males in this pen are 2 cinnamon redbreasts, 1 golden pearl, and 3 cinnamon blueface.

The only color that has not been hatched from my birds is splash, every other color is a possibility.

Eggs are $15 for 15+, and that includes shipping. Please post sold and pm me for paypal info.

A few pictures of my birds:
    Cinnamon pearl hen
    [​IMG]
    Silvers and cinnamon bluefaces and cinnamon pearl (before they were seperated)
    [​IMG]
    Young cinnamon redbreast male
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Darth Vader baby
    [​IMG]

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Total of 18 eggs to ship now [​IMG]

ETA: 19 eggs now, these girls don't know when to quit!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by