Button Quail Eggs

Hi and welcome to BYC:frow We're really happy you've decided to join us:ya I would suggest posting your question in the quail forum or wait and see if one of our greeters is able to answer your question. You might also want to spend a little time looking at home made incubators. Again welcome and we're glad you've joined us.:yesss:

Hi and welcome to BYC:frow We're really happy you've decided to join us:ya I would suggest posting your question in the quail forum or wait and see if one of our greeters is able to answer your question. You might also want to spend a little time looking at home made incubators. Again welcome and we're glad you've joined us.:yesss:
Thank you for responding. I have ordered an incubator to give that a try but it hasn't arrived yet. So I will let this batch go naturally. I really am enjoying them as well as my 2 society finches, 6 zebra finches and 8 parakeets. I hope to have some Silkies in a couple weeks! My Quail can't eat all the mealworms I'm raising, lol!

Thanks! I have been trying to research as much as possible. It's quite fascinating!
IMG_1193.JPG

Thanks! I have been trying to research as much as possible. It's quite fascinating!
It is! I was kinda thinking about it before, but learning all about the different chicken ailments(some by exposure:() I've decided I will let nothing stop me to become a vet.:p
But seriously, the aquariums planted the seed, and the chickens grew it:).

Back
Top Bottom