Button quail in Florida?

littlebanty

Songster
12 Years
Oct 31, 2007
West Melbourne, Florida
I am looking for about 3-4 unrelated button quail trios for breeding. Im having a hard time finding them in Florida. Would I be be better off with hatching eggs? What about them being unrelated? Even if I buy a bunch of eggs I can hatch, keep what I want and sell the chicks. Eggs would be cheaper then adults. Anyone know of any for sale in Florida...? Eggs or adults?

Quote:
Eggs would be great also! I just want to try to get some to hatch for breeding. I wonder how hard it would be to hatch them and keep the related ones separated. What do you charge per dozen and how hard would it be to get all unrelated ones?

I also have a set of buttons but know were i can get some other eggs. Mine also would be $10.00 adozen to ship Let me know if interested thanks Annika

Quote:
Where in central Fl are you. You say you have button quail for sale and eggs? Im in central florida also. If you arent too far I wouldnt mind traveling.

Forgot to ask you guys if there were any regualtions on shipping eggs in and/or out of Florida? I was looking into the buttons to breed and maybe sell and ship eggs. Do you know the regulations or shipping duck eggs? If Im understanding it right you have to be enrolled in the NPIP and have shipments accompanied by forms? Just wanted to know before I decided I would sell eggs on ebay or something.

Back
Top Bottom