Button Quail - Looking For Them !!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by CascadiaRiver, Nov 28, 2016.

1. CascadiaRiver

CascadiaRiver Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2014
    Pacific Northwest
    Hello. I live in Washington State and now own a single silver button quail boy, a sweetheart named Link. Link lost his last few friends when we were out of town and our petsitter was opening the cage to change food/water and they escaped out into the neighborhood and I am devastated. Link is handling it surprisingly well thankfully, though since buttons are monogamous I would very much love to get him a girlfriend.

Not many people in Washington State have button quails and those that do are nowhere near Vancouver or Portland OR like I am, making it incredibly hard to actually get ahold of any (I actually got link because someone was getting rid of the last of their few).

I would prefer to get hatching eggs over an adult female that way I could raise them to be more hand friendly like Link though I will definitely not turn down an adult. If someone is willing to ship eggs or are close enough to deliver (or meet within reasonable distance of course!) I’d love to know your price. I would only need a few eggs (6 or less, honestly) and I’d only need one or two females max. Thank you so much for reading this, & please share this to anyone you know that owns or may know someone else that has Button Quail!! <3

2. Mr Doctor Jr

Mr Doctor Jr New Egg

Nov 29, 2016
    I have 8 buttons that hatched on the 22nd and have not been sexed yet that will need homes pretty soon. I am in Seattle but could meet you. I will be in touch once I know their sexes. Sorry to hear about your escapees!

3. CascadiaRiver

CascadiaRiver Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2014
    Pacific Northwest
    Thank you so much for your offer! :D We very rarely travel and that is very far north! :(

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by