button quail webcam

Akane

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 15, 2008
The button quail webcam is finally running with a few minor issues. I will try to run it from about noon till the lights go off at 9pm central time but ustream keeps causing browser errors or occasionally freezing. I'm working on it. There are only 2 silver buttons in a 36x18" area so they may not always be visible. I couldn't find a way to cover that much area with my webcam. When I get this one working expect a future cam on the main button pen.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/button-quail

Awesome cam
smile.png

thanks for sharing

Quote:
did you ever read my reply back to your comment on cat food? Wellness is extreemly high in protien. Either you just ignored it, or you didnt get back to it. But wanted to let you know my wellness cat food is way higher in protien than you thought cat food could be.
smile.png
However that's too expensive for me to consider feeding that to all my quail lol! Feeding it to three cats is expensive enough
smile.png

Buttons are always way cute so cams are always welcomed! I want to put one up for my coturnix someday
smile.png

Wellness does not fall under the cheap low quality cat food people talk about being so great an addition for poultry. You won't find wellness in a grocery store. Which is the last place you should buy food for anything but people.

Button quail cam is back up for today.

I have been going to DG buying a bag of kitten chow it is 40% mixing it with sunflower chips that are also high in prtein and adding a small amount of chick starter grower they are doing beautiful on it and it last quite awhile

next thing HELP a friend had all our button quail at a punkin patch this season in the critter area they were quite secure until cpl of rotten boys decided they wanted to play with them they were told no so they later went back and tore holes in the cage we lost every female we had. Now I have 2 lonely guys wanting a date. Need to buy some eggs to incubate and No these guys are not going anywhere but here have started a really cool playground for them with vegetation running water and places other than dirt to play and roost thanks for the assisst everyone.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom