Button Quail

Hooligan Farm

Songster
9 Years
Oct 24, 2010
Burlington County, NJ
So my daughter is feeling left out with all my new editions. So daddy said he would get her some button quail (which I know I will have to take care). Somebody near me has some for sale and is asking $10 each. Is that to much?

Quote:
Probably not, that used to be the 'average' price. Of course here I can hardly give them away, so it greatly depends on location
hmm.png

Quote:
Probably not, that used to be the 'average' price. Of course here I can hardly give them away, so it greatly depends on location
hmm.png

Move to Jersey I have no problems taking extras:)

Quote:
hmm.png

Move to Jersey I have no problems taking extras:)

Um, yeah, that's NOT going to happen! But I do ship
big_smile.png
I've only got extra boys though, apparently my incubator refuses to hatch females
he.gif

How old is your daughter?

You do know that button quail are not a bird that you can handle, right? You look at them & listen to them, but don't handle them except when you really need to. It stresses them out and they panic.

You may already know this. I just wanted to make sure.

I have 18 Buttons ...
One of them is a male named Buddy, I raised him from a a "Bumble Bee" and just today he was in my room "visiting" and he is very calm, he will sit quietly in my lap or hand. He'll sit on my hand for a minute or two then jump down and got to "His Corner" in my room and sit down and wait for me to pick him up again. They can be tamed, but not too well when they're already grown.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom