Button Quail

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TinyTotsSeramas, Sep 29, 2011.

1. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    5 Button Quail need a new home.. Inlaws are making me get rid of all my birds..
    1 Silver Male
    1 Wild Phase Pied Male
    1 Red Breasted Female
    1 Splash
    1 White

... I really dont want to do this but I have no place to take them to so they are up for sale.. they are all under 1 year old, the Red Breasted and the Wild Phase are mother an son, he was hatched on August 4th.. I will have to get an updated picture of him.
    this is for the whole lot.. I dont have much time to get rid of them before the inlaws take it into their own hands.. so I can not sell each bird separately..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Well if anyone was interested in these buttons... Something come up onto the porch lastnight and grabbed all 5 buttons after pulling the trey out of the bottom..

3. farmdude

farmdude Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2009
    NE Wisconsin
    [​IMG] What a waste! They were beautiful buttons!!
    Quote:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  4. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    Trenton, FL
    Sorry for the loss [​IMG] They sure were cute. I lost all of mine about a year ago when we had a cool snap. I put them in the feed room so they wouldn't get wind chilled and a snake ate them.... [​IMG] He was still in the cage when I got out there the next morning. I have been wanted to get more ever since. They were cute and fun to raise...

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  5. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Thank you all!
    an I dont understand how he pulled the Silver male's wing off through the wire... the cage is a large bird cage so the wire is REALLY close together..

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Probably a raccoon.

7. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I hope you don't have to get rid of your Seramas!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

So sorry about your Buttons! [​IMG] [​IMG]

~Aspen

8. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I hope you don't have to get rid of your Seramas!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

So sorry about your Buttons! [​IMG] [​IMG]

~Aspen

Thank you my dear Aspen!
    I should only have to get rid of a few babies (basically only the ones I was planning on getting rid of to begin with). my parents are so awesome an are building me my dream Serama breeder coop an with my dad helping I know it will be awesome quality!! he can make anything look like it was pro made!! so I guess its a good thing I have to move my babies! plus I know they will be taken care of when Im not there! I had to leave my chihuahua there (even though they bought a golden retriever after I was told I had to get rid of her) an Princess is spoiled to the bone but she still knows im her mommy!​

9. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:Thank you my dear Aspen!
    I should only have to get rid of a few babies (basically only the ones I was planning on getting rid of to begin with). my parents are so awesome an are building me my dream Serama breeder coop an with my dad helping I know it will be awesome quality!! he can make anything look like it was pro made!! so I guess its a good thing I have to move my babies! plus I know they will be taken care of when Im not there! I had to leave my chihuahua there (even though they bought a golden retriever after I was told I had to get rid of her) an Princess is spoiled to the bone but she still knows im her mommy!

I'm glad you get to keep some!! [​IMG] It's sad to get rid of birds..sometimes! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I had a Serama baby hatch out yesterday morning!! [​IMG] This had to be the cutest Serama I've EVER hatched!! [​IMG]

~Aspen

10. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:Thank you my dear Aspen!
    I should only have to get rid of a few babies (basically only the ones I was planning on getting rid of to begin with). my parents are so awesome an are building me my dream Serama breeder coop an with my dad helping I know it will be awesome quality!! he can make anything look like it was pro made!! so I guess its a good thing I have to move my babies! plus I know they will be taken care of when Im not there! I had to leave my chihuahua there (even though they bought a golden retriever after I was told I had to get rid of her) an Princess is spoiled to the bone but she still knows im her mommy!

I'm glad you get to keep some!! [​IMG] It's sad to get rid of birds..sometimes! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I had a Serama baby hatch out yesterday morning!! [​IMG] This had to be the cutest Serama I've EVER hatched!! [​IMG]

~Aspen​

You need to post pictures!! I wonna see!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by