Buy 1 egg and one free

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pidgey104, Aug 31, 2010.

1. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Buy 1 egg get one for free
    eggs are $1 ea and you get to pick your free eggs for ea $1
    Eggs I have are:

2 EE
    8 Blue, Black and Lavender Cochins SOLD
    1 BLRW
    2 Black and Blue Mottled Cochins SOLD
    9 Silver Pheonix
    11 Silver Spangled Hamburg

shipping will depend on how many eggs you get its runs from $6 to $15

Please post what you want
    Thanks

I also have button quail eggs if any one wants any.
    Lavender Cochin chick I have hatched from my birds

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  2. Sweet Violet

Sweet Violet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2010
    Vista CA
    are your Cochins standard or bantam?
    Thanks

3. Dora'smom

Dora'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2009
    Oregon
    I read your signature line, and don't see EE's listed, so I'm wondering if you have them at this time, and also what color eggs they are. I'm very interested in picking a small number of eggs as I have my first (fairly young) broody. I'm also wondering how quickly these could be sent, and how far away you are. I'm in Oregon City, Oregon.

4. Dora'smom

Dec 14, 2009
    Oregon
    Oops! Sorry. Just saw that you're in Florida. Still interested in how quickly they could get here if I ordered today.

5. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Quote:bantams

6. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Dora'smom :

I read your signature line, and don't see EE's listed, so I'm wondering if you have them at this time, and also what color eggs they are. I'm very interested in picking a small number of eggs as I have my first (fairly young) broody. I'm also wondering how quickly these could be sent, and how far away you are. I'm in Oregon City, Oregon.

I havent updated my website or on here in a while. I have my flock of Easter eggers for about 2 months. they only lay green to a darker green color eggs. no blue and no pinks. I do have a pair of americanas that are splash and blue but they are not old enough to lay yet. it takes about 2 to 3 days to ship eggs . what ever ordereds I get today will go out in the morning.​

7. Dora'smom

Dec 14, 2009
    Oregon
    I'm sorry, they sound great, but our situation has changed. Happened to speak to a neighbor girl several doors down today. She has been house-sitting a home that wound up in foreclosure, and the family took everything except the incubator, which is full of eggs and hatching chicks. Most of the chicks she took died as she didn't know how to take care of them, but I think she will be bringing eggs and possibly lots of chicks for me. The family with the incubator has not been back to check on it, and there seem to be daily hatches, so I think I will probably be up to my eyeballs in chicks. If for some reason it doesn't work out, I will keep an eye on your ad. Thanks!

8. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    How Much are you Button Quail eggs? I need some from a different blood line.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by