Buy it now!1 Doz. Paint Bearded Silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by silkie_sue, Mar 9, 2012.

1. silkie_sue

silkie_sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    $70.00 is the price per doz Paint Silkie eggs......your shipping costs will be $15.00

Please understand that paints do not breed true you will get
    Paint, white, off colors, Black and even blue at times.

This listing will end March 18 at 9 pm central time.
    2 Doz up for sale.

1 Doz. Bearded Paint Silkie eggs...$70.00
    1 Doz. Bearded Paint Silkie eggs...$70.00

All my Silkies are laying like crazy and my bator's are full. Great fertility! By Monday(03/19) I will have at least 2 Doz Paint Silkie eggs collected I have 2 Paint hens and 4 white all with 2 Paint roo's in the Paint Silkie pen and they are laying almost every day right now they must think it's spring...lol

If you wish to purchase please PM me and I will give you my Paypal addy and mark 1 Doz sold. First to PM and pay get's the eggs.
    If you wish to purchase more. I can ship up to 2 Doz. in a box but this will change the shipping from $15.00 to $18.00.

PayPal only payment due immediately upon request for the eggs. I will only mark the eggs as sold once your payment is received

I will ship eggs on Mon. (03/19) I pack very, have never had a customer report a broken egg.

I can ship to most lower states. I can not ship to Canada, Hawaii, or across borders. No international bidders please. If unsure about the policy on shipping eggs in your state PM me and I will look it up.
    Please PM any questions.

Shipping is $15.00 for 1 Doz. eggs

Feel free to PM any questions

In my Paint Silkie pen I have 4 white silkie hens, 2 Paint Silkie hens, and two Paint Silkie roos.
    Most of my Paint stock have been raised by me from hatching eggs from Cat Dance Silkies
    and Elite Silkies are beening bred to my best White silkies.

Please beware that shipping is hard on eggs. Once they leave my hands I am not responsible.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  2. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    could we see more pics of the paints please, the parents

3. silkie_sue

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Hi squig 2
    There are pictures of the parent birds on my website. varnerlanefancies.weebly.com

I have dail up here and for some reason I can't get pics to load here. But I will try again.
    But as I said pics of my adult Paint flocks and Lav flock are on my website
    Thanks
    Suz

4. silkie_sue

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    No it still will not let me post pics. Soooo click the above links to see
    pics

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by