1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Buy it Now - 10 + BBS Silkie / Showgirl Hatching Eggs - Ships in Polyfoam!

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Gracie9205, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Gracie9205

Gracie9205 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2010
    Lake Charles, LA
    10+ Silkie / Showgirl Hatching Eggs

Starting this week, I will be offering hatching eggs from my flock of BBS silkie / showgirl flock. We have a really nice roo over some splash, gray, and black hens (half of which are showgirl), so you will get a nice variety from these eggs. All birds have correct comb size/color, good separation of toes, and full beards and crests. They make excellent little mothers and are the most friendly bird at our property.

I will be offering one batch of eggs per week that will ship out on Wednesdays. They will be packed in a polyfoam shipper (which you can reuse!), and placed in a #7 USPS Priority box. Shipping will be $12 and will include a tracking number.

As you all know, we cannot be held responsible for the package once it leaves out possession, so refund will not be given on packages damaged by the PO. Shipping eggs is always a gamble, so we encourage you to pickup locally if you are in the area!

NPIP Certified

Those who would like eggs should PM me with their requested date and send $37.00 total via PAYPAL to [email protected]

If for any reason we are not able to fill your order on the requested date, we will offer you a full refund or the option to choose another ship date.

You will not be disappointed with these eggs!

2/27 -
    3/6 -
    3/13 -
    3/20 -
    3/27 - Date unavailable.

4/3 -
    4/10 -
    4/17 -
    4/24 -
    5/1 -
    5/8 -
    5/15 -