BUY IT NOW- 10+ BLUE/BLACK & BLUE COPPER MARANS- SHIPPING INCLUDED

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by crfarm, Mar 19, 2012.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Price includes priority shipping.

First person to reply with sold and sends a cleared payment will get the next ship date! I will update the listing once I check emails. It may be in the morning.

Once I move the Black Copper hens out to work on another project, when their pen is finished, I will also remove this listing.

5/21/12-SOLD
    5/23/12- SOLD
    5/26/12- SOLD
    5/29/12- SOLD

6/2/12- AVAILABLE
    6/4/12- AVAILABLE
    6/6/12-AVAILABLE

Blue Marans are Davis/Valentine. Black Coppers are Jeane/Presley and this line has produced show birds.

These are from my Blue Marans pen. I have 12 Blue hens and 7 Black Copper hens in with my Blue Marans roos. You will hatch both clean and feather leg chicks.

From the Blue Marans hens you will hatch Blue, Black and Splash. There are over 20 hens/pullets in this pen. That means you may get some pullet eggs.

From the Black Copper hens you will hatch both Black Copper and Blue Copper. These are first generation chicks so the copper may not express itself. These eggs are darker than my Blue hens and are marked. My Blue hens are laying a very light egg right now but last sept before they quit laying they were a 5. We have had some really bad storms and dramatic weather changes, stressing the hens out. Even the Black Copper hens in this pen are lighter than normal.

I will be taking the Black Copper hens out soon so these will not be available much longer.

Payment is Paypal to my account [email protected]dstream.net NO ECHECKS!

There is no guarantee of your hatching. I do NOT replace eggs or refund. Please keep that in mind when paying. There are too many factors that affect your hatch rate. I mark the box Fragile. Shipped eggs are a risk.

First person to reply sold and send a cleared payment will get these eggs. I will update posting once I receive a cleared payment.

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  2. Kansaseq

Kansaseq Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    Just wanted to pop in and give an update. I received 16 of these eggs (got them VERY quickly), and candled tonight to find that 15 are developing!!! I'm so pleased, especially since these are shipped eggs. Crfarm does a great job sending fresh eggs safely and quickly. [​IMG]

3. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    GREAT!!! KansasEq!!! [​IMG]
    Praying they all go to lockdown and hatch!

4. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    4/4/12 shipping is taken, next ship date available is 4/9/12! after Easter. [​IMG]

5. Kansaseq

Kansaseq Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    12 lovely, healthy chicks as of tonight. 4 black, 5 blue, AND......................3 SPLASH!! Not sure how that happened, but I'm excited about it! [​IMG]

6. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    sorry I didn't post sooner. the splash come from the blue roo over the blue hens. glad you had a nice hatch!!!

7. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    SOLD through 4/16/12!! [​IMG]

8. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Next shipment date available is 4/21/12!

9. michellepeak

michellepeak Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2012
    I would like some

10. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    I sent PM to all your replies on eggs you are wanting. Haven't heard back so these are still available as of 4/30/12.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by